Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Big Game 2014



Ten years ago D-Company started holding a yearly event called "The Big Game."  I've been to every one since.  This past weekend was the most recent one.  I broke out some old orks for this battle, unfortunately my camera's battery failed half-way through the game, and I just decided that someone else would take some photos for me.

The ork army pictured here is a combination of mine,  and my buddys Dale and Ben.  Together we fielded 18,000 points of orks not counting the super-heavy vehicles.

Let me stress that a bit more.  This is 18,000 points of orks, probably well over 20,000 if you count the numerous superheavies.  It was a beachhead assault, a really great game hosted by this guy:  http://apostlesofcontagion.blogspot.com/

Anyways, on with the pictures.

Deployment... about 33% of it.

One flank...

And the other.

The Stompa formations.



Some of Peter's new guys...






























1 comment:

Warsmith Morgoth said...

Great pics! I had a great time even if sometimes I was not in a great mood haha!