Friday, May 18, 2012

Some terrain thoughts.


I constructed some very simple forms with scrap glass from work.

One of the cool things about his is some of the photos that we come away with, I put small LED and "no flame tealights" inside them for some glowing effects.  I hope to play with this some more once I have a proper workshop.  Also, as seen above, reflections make for cool photos.


A lit building.  These are Boroth's terminators, his dreaded Minotaurs.  I don't recommend playing a Zone Mortalis game against him if you have Space Marines.  Not good chances. :)


I collect all kinds of junk.  The power generator to the right in the above photo consists (from bottom to top) of a plastic cap from a coffee tin, a gear that I found on Barclay in Milwaukee (if you live in Milwaukee you should cruise through there), a cut-off bottom of a seltzer bottle, a ring form a bearing and a plastic shield to a gas regulator.  I placed a tea light inside.  If Dale is reading this, he might recognize the blue glass ball inside the rear building from a Downer Hardware garden ornament.  He gave me two of them so I could make them into an orky thing.  I never did, but I kept 'em for sure.


No comments: